girl with guitar

girl with guitar

Friday, May 7, 2010

Which Ragu' Today?

I'm baaaackkk....strange dreams about working on a train as a conductor while wearing a MacDonalds drive-thru window headset, and searching the cars for a certain american folk icon. Found the drummer of my rockabilly band instead....I dunno...any thoughts from any dream analysists out there?
Today I'm off to visit the sale room of my local Anthropologie to see What's Left. Will prolly have a field report, so stand by. Anthropologie is the One Place I dont feel foolish trying on junior size clothing. Not that their beautiful, individualistic things only fit Jr sizes. Anthropologie is For Everyone! A bit spendy, well, actually very spendy, but the sale room items are a very reasonable buy, although right now with my current employment status, all bets are off, unless I find something around $9. ;o(
I received the uber cute 2 Wheeler dress as a gift. Ive received TONS of compliments on it, and I see it is back ordered again online, so its probably going to have high visibility very soon! It seems to flatter everyone, so if it's destined to become a new american uniform, so be it!;o)
I found a couple things on line last night I wanted to share. I had the great fortune of performing at the Elvis Presley Honeymoon Hideaway last weekend in Palm Springs. I sang with the Alan Clark band along with my rockabilly hero Mr. Glen Glenn. We even stayed at The Honeymoon House, what a thrill! I think I was in Joe Esposito's room, and Glen took me on a guided tour of the various escape routes Elvis and Priscilla took to avoid the reporters and paparazzi. Caught it all on video, too!
Here is a dress I found online last night, its perfect for Elvis fans (well the girls, that is) and its made by Get Cutie. You can go to their website and order the nicest dresses, you even get to pick the fabric!
Hope to be back later with some Anthro reviews...
Til then remember, if you Play a Mistake Twice, it Becomes a Part!
x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment